A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
Lord Mayor is a real-time strategy game with a vintage aesthetic that plays like a cross between a puzzler and a city builder. You play a newly minted Gentleman who is challenged to build cities that meet the demands of His Majesty the King. You are given a limited amount of time and resources, and must place buildings carefully to optimize their yield and promote various qualities on which the city is judged.
Each level is a new city that must be built from scratch, and each presents varying terrain and victory conditions. As you conquer each level you are promoted through the ranks toward the ultimate title of Lord Mayor.
- Fifteen unique, procedurally generated levels.
- Twenty nine different building types and nine different terrain types.
- Manage imports and exports to maximize the city's chances of success.
- Victorian era user interface provides a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Features a soundtrack containing Classical works released under Creative Commons.
|Published||188 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Tags||City Builder, Real-Time, Real time strategy, vintage|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.